As of March 2017, the Friends of Victory Lakes Association is now the owner of the George Ruch Community Center located at 2201 Highland Avenue in Williamstown, NJ. This hall is available for community and external rentals. If you are interested in renting the hall, please read the information below and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (856) 818-FVLA (3852).
Ruch CENTER Amenities:
- Building capacity approximately 80 persons
- Approximate land surrounding building 4 acres with basketball court, soccer field and baseball field
- Kitchen facilities
- 2 bathrooms
WEEKEND (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and HOLIDAY PRICING
WEEKDAY PRICING (Monday – Thursday)
- Payments must be made in cash, certified check, money or via Paypal. No personal checks will be accepted.
- All rental events must end by 9:30 and the building and parking lot must be vacated no later than 10:00pm.
- A rental agreement and security deposit of $50 is required.
The Friends of Victory Lakes Association has been working with Monroe Township to reclaim the George Ruch Community Center located at 2201 Highland Ave in the Victory Lakes community. This building was previously owned by the Victory Lakes Association and was a cornerstone of the community. It was transferred to another organization, then to Monroe Township and subsequently to FVLA in March 2017. Our association plans to utilize this building to reinvigorate our community. It will be utilized to support our fundraising efforts to raise money for payments towards our dam restoration project (a cost of over $800,000 to our community), as well as other operational expenses to maintain our lakes and its surrounding property. This hall is available to the community for personal rental and recreational activities and will be a continued location for our membership and board meetings. As time, volunteers and money allows, our plan is to renovate the building with some much needed repairs and to spruce up with fresh paint and other improvements. If you have can help support any of these efforts, please let us know!