Families attended: 15
- Meeting called to order at 7:03 PM
- Motion to open by Irene Sheridan
- Pledge of Allegiance to flag
- Kelly read the treasurers report
- Irene Sheridan & Kelly made a motion to approve last meetings minutes (11/12/18)
- Treasurers report:
- PNC Operating Account : $29,741.82
- Paypal Account: $4,436.50
- BB&T Account: $45,951.44
- Amazon Smile Account: $21.54
- Other funding / Payments:
- We got our money back from the company we gave a deposit to for the lily pond project.
- We got a generous donation from Ann Marie Ruch of $1000.
C. We paid Land Dimension the balance of $7500.00.
- Tax Assessments: Herb discussed this with the Members.
- If loan defaulted there are about 340 owners to assess
- It would probably mean $90.00 to $129.00 per household.
- Herb & Kelly will be working with twp council on getting everyone assessed.
- Kelly is putting together a list of everything that needs to be done to upkeep the lakes & Ruch building.
- Herb stated that possible the money we make on fundraisers can be kept for operational costs if the twp will agree.
- Grants, Fundraising updates
- Lindsey is working on the grants for us.
- Jam on the Dam:
A. Admission: Members- $10.00 Non-Members- $15.00 children $5.00
B. MC has a radio station for the event.
C. several bands are already booked.
Gloucester county stage is already secured.
- Other upcoming events
- Community Cleanup Day (Twp) 4/20/19- (10-2 PM)
- Train exhibit – 6/1/19
- Membership Meeting – 6/10/19 (7 PM)
- Tournament Day – 6/22/19 (2-8 PM)
- Movie Night – Jaws II – 7/27/19 (8-10 PM)
- Jam on the Dam- 8/10/19 (2-8 PM)
- Membership Meeting – 9/9/19 (7 PM)
- Community Clean up day (County)- 9/21/19 (10-2 PM)
- Membership Meeting – 11/11/19- (7 PM)
- Santa Breakfast – 12/07/19 (9- 12 PM)
- Membership drive
- Newsletter will be put together
- Drive begins April 1
- Memberships can be paid by paypal.
- Scheduled sessions will be set up at Ruch building
- Beach passes will be Teal.
- Lake Maintenance
- Herb – tried to lower lake but there was too much rain.
- We will lower the larger lake in October
- We will continue to check on Herbicides but this is very costly and time consuming.
- Lindsey mentioned that we should spread the word to the community (possible social media) that if people are going to cut the lily pads they should remove whatever they cut so it won’t root again.
- In wet areas they live but in dry areas they will die.
- Hall rental is picking up and some weekends we are booked.
Abatement- Timber & Victory Lakes
- Home improvements must be applied to ahead of time.
- There is more information on the Monroe Twp site.
- New Board
Members – Member vote
- Lindsay Belcher
- Tracy Deputy
Bonnie & Mr. Tomchick gave a motion to close meeting at 7:45 PM.