Daily Passes are available for $5 per individual for one full day. Our local store has offered to sell these daily passes for FVLA. Passes may also be purchased online via PayPal. Passes can be purchased in advance and used within 5 days of the purchase date for one day each.
The Shop Pizzeria & Market
3729 Lakeside Drive
Williamstown, NJ 08094
Annual Dues from 04/01/2021-03/31/2022
Lake Front Properties – $380.00
Lake View Properties – $285.00
Within the Community Properties – $195.00
Daily Pass – $5.00
Can be purchased up to 5 days prior to use. Pass is good for one person for one day only.
- Yearly Association membership for residential members is based upon where you live – Lakeside, Lakeview or Within the Community.
- Seasonal membership is available to individuals/groups who live outside the designated ½ mile radius of the lakes.
- Daily passes are available for visitors and are sold by The Shop Pizzeria and Market and online. Additionally, FVLA members designated to assist with Security that intermittently patrols our lake areas may also sell these passes. If you wish to purchase a membership, you can apply the cost of one daily pass towards the annual cost if within the same membership year. Please save your online receipt or daily pass to claim this credit and submit it with your membership application.
All members are required to be up-to-date with dues to continue to enjoy the recreational and wildlife facilities they offer. All members (resident and seasonal) are provided with personal, vehicle, and boat identification badges that identify them as members. Daily pass holders are provided with an online receipt or daily pass ticket/membership ID that must be presented if requested. If identification is not able to be provided, you will be asked to leave the lake property. Monroe Township police may also be contacted due to trespassing violations. Un-identified FVLA member vehicles on lake property may also be subject to towing. Please ensure you keep your ID available to avoid any confusion.
Daily Pass Bracelets or Membership Beach Tags – Must be worn when using property.
Boat Stickers – Must be placed on left front & right front of boat.
Minors must be accompanied by an Adult.
A friendly reminder! Identification is to be used by members of the household only. The misuse of FVLA identification could result in a suspension from membership for the year, and no refund of membership fees.
- Membership renewals should be submitted during the annual renewal period. If you have not yet submitted your dues, please do so ASAP. You can make your payment using the PayPal link above (credit card is also accepted using this method). However, please also mail your application to Friends of Victory Lakes Association P.O. Box 1276 Williamstown, NJ 08094 so we can get additional counts of household members and your contact information. IDs will be delivered to you after payment has been received. On average this may be within a week’s time. There is not a drop-off location.
- Due to our low stimulus rates, senior citizen discounts do not apply.
- The Patron membership is one-time required minimum membership due of $500. As a Patron member, you have voting privileges in the association. You retain voting privileges as long as your membership is in good standing. The year following your membership dues will be determined by the location of your home.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (856) 818-FVLA. Thanks again to everyone who continues to make this a great community and provide support for our lakes!
Information for Non-Members
We realize there are many reasons why you have chosen not to be a member of FVLA at this time.
Some of which may include:
- Financial struggle (please contact us to discuss payment plans or volunteer opportunities to minimize dues);
- Past personal experience with Security for non-participating members. Note: Board members and security representatives have changed throughout the years. Please let the current Board members know of any current concerns.
- Disagreement with Association Objectives. Please let us know what your expectations/recommendations are for our lake community and thoughts on how our objectives differ in opinion. If these are not known, they can’t be discussed.
There are also open Board positions if you want to help set Association standards once you have been a member for at least a year.
Past Membership Meeting Notes