Homes in our area were provided with lake rights in their original deed. These lake rights allow our community to enjoy the benefits of our lake for great wildlife, fishing, boating, and other recreational activities. Additionally, it allows for discounted access to the FVLA George Ruch Community Center for rentals. Discounts may also be applied to FVLA-sponsored events and select FVLA merchandise. Membership comes with payment however you can choose to opt out of membership. Payments collected are used to support the repayment of our dam restoration loan, maintaining all FVLA grounds, and any other upkeep and maintenance fees that may come up from the daily operations of the lakes. Please check this page frequently as additional updates and FAQs will be posted here in the future.
Annual Lake Maintenance Payments
Important Information to Note
- Yearly Payments for residents are based upon where the property is located to the lake. Possible classifications include: Lakeside, Lake view, Within the Community, or Vacant Lot.
- Seasonal membership is available to individuals/groups who do not live within the community but still would like access to the FVLA properties.
- Payments should be submitted during the annual renewal period. If you have not yet submitted your payment, please do so as soon as possible. You can make your payment using the PayPal links here. Credit card is also accepted using this method.
- Invoices are sent out yearly via USPS. We’d like to transition to emailing invoices to save funds on mailing. Please provide your email address to FVLA if this is an option you would like.
Boat Stickers – Must be placed on the left front & right front of the boat.
Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times while on any FVLA properties.
Identification is to be used by members of the household only.
Failure to pay the Annual Lake Maintenance Payments
All residents are required to be up-to-date with annual payments to continue to enjoy the recreational and wildlife facilities Victory Lakes has to offer. All residents and seasonal members are provided with personal, vehicle, and boat identification badges that identify them as members. If identification is not able to be provided, you will be asked to leave the lake property. FVLA reserves the right to contact local authorities for any persons who remain on FVLA property after being asked to leave. Unidentified vehicles on lake property may also be subject to towing. Please ensure you keep your ID available to avoid any confusion.
We understand some have not made their annual payment for one reason or another. Some of which may include the following. Please contact FVLA so that your concerns can be addressed.
- Financial struggle: Please use the Contact Us form to discuss payment plans.
- Past personal experience: Some may have had issues not addressed by the previous board(s). Board members and security representatives have changed throughout the years. Please let the current Board members know of any concerns you currently have by also using the Contact Us page.
- Disagreement with Association Objectives: Please let us know what your expectations/recommendations are for our lake community and your thoughts on how our objectives differ. The more information we are given the better we can make our community.